Gospel Music’s biggest acts Mary Mary, BeBe and CeCe Winans, and Kirk Franklin hit the road to bring the good news to your ears and feet this spring. Don’t be left out without your ticket.
Mary Mary’s album Something Big hits the streets on March 29, 2011. Don’t be the only one left who isn’t listening to it. You can pre-order it on ITunes or Amazon. It will feature the song “Walking” and my personal favorite “Never Wave My Flag”. Wait until you hear this track. !
Mary Mary and the CeCe and BeBe Winans
- April 1, 2011- Detroit, MI -Fox Theatre
- April 2, 2011- Chicago, IL -The Chicago Theatre
- April 6, 2011 -Washington, DC- Lincoln Theatre
- April 8, 2011-Darby, PA -Tower Theater Fri
- April 9, 2011- New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
Kirk Franklin and Steve Harvey have teamed up to bring you comedy and music with the “Gospel Comedy Tour” Kirk’s new album “Hello Fear” will be available March 29, 2011. It will feature “I Smile” and “I Am” which are both on the radio now.
The Gospel Comedy Tour Featuring: Kirk Franklin and Steve Harvey
- March 26, 2011- Tampa, FL St Pete Forum-
- April 2, 2011- Desoto County, MS -Civic Center
- April 9, 2011-Nashville, TN- Bridgestone Arena
- April 30, 2011- North Charleston, SC -North Charleston Coliseum
- May 7, 2011- Bossier City, LA -CenturyTel Center
- May 21, 2011- Jacksonville, FL -Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
- June 25, 2011- Del Mar, CA- Del Mar Fairgrounds (* Kirk Franklin Only)
Spring is nearly sprung, let’s get some music going.