1. Kim Kardashian penned a heartfelt letter
BLACK LIVES MATTER https://t.co/4Jn8VOPVBU— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) July 8, 2016
2. John Legend was one of the first celebrities to respond on social media.
These Dallas shootings are horrific. Killing these officers is morally reprehensible and completely counterproductive to keeping us safe.— John Legend (@johnlegend) July 8, 2016
3. Fabolous wants his fellow celebs to stand up!
Dear commenters, as celebrities or people with a platform we do need stand up & be the voice of… https://t.co/ws1GaR0WA8— Fabolous (@myfabolouslife) July 8, 2016
4. LeBron James wants everyone to stop the violence.
We are all hurting tonight. More violence is not the answer. #StoptheViolence— LeBron James (@KingJames) July 8, 2016
5. Kevin Hart challenged his celeb friends to help make a change
6. Halle Berry shared a photo of her son, saying, “What will my brown son’s future be? What will your brown son’s future be? The uncertainty is real. I beg you not to be a bystander in this life, but to go out and find ways to make peaceful change. Our boys need us so rather than launching into deep sentiment here on this platform, I promise to find ways to get involved and help.”
7. Danielle Brooks wants to know: What’s going on?
What is going on America?— Danielle Brooks (@thedanieb) July 8, 2016
8. Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda sent a strong message.
Those who hate us and fear us cannot bring us down.— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) July 8, 2016
I love you. Good night.
9. Diddy revealed that he has something huge planned
10. Erykah Badu spoke out on the wrongly accused shooter.
Take that mans picture off the web . He is not the shooter.— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) July 8, 2016