Laughter is the key.
Benefits of laughter:
- According to healing expert Anne Klein, children laugh about 400 times a day and adults only laugh about 15 times a day.
- Proverbs 17:22 reminds us that a cheerful heart is good medicine!
- Laughter has an immediate effect on your heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, muscle and brain activity. –The Word for You Today Devotional
- It influences how your body handles disease by activating your immune system. –The Word for You Today Devotional
- “Laughter is a God-given escape hatch…a safety valve…to lack a sense of humor is a serious deficiency.” –Chuck Swindoll
- Laughter is like a shock absorber; it helps get you over the potholes of life.
Remember, when you can laugh in the midst of your troubles, you grow stronger through them!
Also On Praise Philly: