The “Roseanne” show was cancelled a couple months ago, but a new show will come from it. ABC is set to producer the “Conner’s” and it will air this fall. People aren’t sure if it will be successful, but we shall see.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Airlines Keep Accusing Parents Of Biracial Kids Of Trafficking Their Own Children
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
- PuffCo Founder Roger Volodarsky Talks PuffCon, The Future Of Cannabis & More
- Tony! Toni! Tone! Talk New Tour, Upcoming Album & Reuniting After 25 Years
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
- Nia Long Slams Boston Celtics For The Lack Of Sensitivity On Ime Udoka Scandal
- Usher Almost Serenaded Gabrielle Union At His Paris Concert, But No “Smoke” With Dwyane Wade
- BET & Mass Appeal Debut ‘Welcome To Rap City’ Doc
- EU Blames Elon Musk’s X For Russian Disinformation Spike
- Actor Who Played Lotto In Eminem’s ‘8 Mile’ Passes Away
What The “Conner’s” Will Look Like Without Roseanne [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Social Media Trolls Jada Pinkett Smith Posting Throwback Video of Tupac Dancing to A Fresh Prince Song
What are the benefits of having faith?
NFL Confirms Usher To Headline Super Bowl LVIII In Las Vegas
Temple’s Acting President, JoAnne A. Epps, Has Died at age 72
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional “Father’s Day” Documentary; Social Media Responds
Viral Philadelphia Influencer ‘Meatball’ Has Been Arrested For Inciting A Riot
Flight attendant Found Dead with Cloth in Mouth at Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men