Randy Weston of Judah Band stopped by “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to discuss new music and his battle with cancer. He mentioned that when finding out he had cancer it became some of the darkest days he faced. Weston kept telling himself that things like this don’t happen to people like him, but had to realize cancer doesn’t happen for anyone.
During that season he expressed that God moved him. The battle was in his mind and God helped him start over and worked on him. Although the time was rough it was one of the greatest seasons of his life.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Domestic Violence, There Is Help [Audio]
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Save Now: UniverSoul Circus Tickets Black Friday Discount Code
- TV ONE Launches New Entertainment Network Cleo TV On January 19th, 2019!
- Atlanta Teacher Violently Pushes Student Who Tapped His Shoulder [Video]
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Four Found ‘Executed’ In West Philly Basement
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: 5,000 Inmates With Hepatitis C Sued Pa. Prisons
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Ivanka Trump Used Personal Email To Send Hundreds Of Emails About Government Business Last Year
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- NRA Told Doctors To ‘Stay In Their Lane’ On Guns And Now There’s A Shooting At Mercy Hospital
Georgia Prostate Cancer Coalition’s Free Screening [Exclusive Photos]
1. represent prostate cancerSource: 1 of 9
2. represent prostate cancerSource: 2 of 9
3. represent prostate cancerSource: 3 of 9
4. represent prostate cancerSource: 4 of 9
5. represent prostate cancerSource: 5 of 9
6. represent prostate cancerSource: 6 of 9
7. represent prostate cancerSource: 7 of 9
8. represent prostate cancerSource: 8 of 9
9. represent prostate cancerSource: 9 of 9
Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com