If someone you respected…. made some bad choices… Would you judge them ….or still Love them?
This is what the Bible has to say….
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.
These are The thoughts of our Elements of Inspiration and Praise 103.9 Listeners….
1. Rhonda: Depends on the circumstances. There will probably be some judgement, but the fact that there is an offense doesn’t automatically stop love.
2. Angelique: Still love them. You can’t just turn off love. I would talk to them and pray for them.
3. Denise: I never judge anyone that is not my job…………..I will always love them no matter what.
4. Carla: Love them …we are human
5. Bernice: Still love them. ..loving them doesn’t mean you love what they did just that you can accept are just as imperfect as everyone else, including yourself!
6. Jamila: The Level of Respect would more than likely would change.
7. Samantha: Love them! Everyone makes mistakes!!
8. Angelique: I do not like to judge anyone because only one man can judge us.
9. Shelita: Still love them, just as christ continues to love us.