While on the “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell,” he talked about growing to learn more about himself. He said by him being alone it’s shown him that history isn’t written and God has more in store for him. Darrin also believes that you need to stop fighting and receive what God has for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, April 20th, 2018!
- Verletta White Voted As New Baltimore County Schools Superintendent
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, April 19th, 2018!
- Kevin Hart Disagrees With Boycotting Starbucks
- New Orleans Teen Accepted To 83 Colleges
- White Woman Who Called Cops On The Black Men At Starbucks Breaks Her Silence
- Get Up Poll: GRIFF Talks About How He Gets Closer To God [EXCLUSIVE]
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Jekalyn Carr [Exclusive Video]
- In Remembrance: These Teens Honor Their Parents In A Special Way For Prom