Sounds Of Inspiration is fast approaching and we know that many of you have questions about the event. Here are the 10 most Frequently Asked Questions About Sounds Of Inspiration 2017.
1. When and where is the event taking place? Sounds Of Inspiration takes place August 26th at the Delaware Waterfront.
2. Do I need to purchase tickets? NO! This event is free to the public, just get there early to get a good spot!
3. How long is the event? The event takes place from 3pm-7pm.
4. Will this event take place rain or shine? Yes, this event will go on regardless of the weather.
5. What time does the event begin? Gates open an hour before the event.
6. Can I bring my own lawn chair and cooler? Chairs (YES) and coolers are not permitted.
7. Can I be a vendor? Yes, by visiting: Contact Us
8. Can I bring my own food? No, but you will have the option to buy food from vendors.
9. Is parking free? No, but some street parking may be available if you get there early enough!
10. May I bring a bag? Yes, but it must be small and preferably a drawstring bag. You will have too also have to go through security. Your bag will be checked before entering.
CLICK HERE: Sounds Of Inspiration 2017 Do’s & Don’ts #SOI17