We are in the midst of a heat wave with temps in the mid 90’s with a real feel between 95-105! An excessive heat warning goes into effect in Philly and the vicinity today at noon until 6pm.
Check out the hot water safety tips below:
- Drink plenty of water! You must stay hydrated
- Wear light-colored loose-fitting clothing
- Take it easy and slow down
- Take plenty of breaks if you are outdoors
- Please, if anyway possible, stay out of direct sun; especially seniors and young kids
- Remember to put on your sunblock if you have to be outdoors
- If possible, please try to get to an air-conditioned place
- If you can’t get to an air-conditioned place, turn on fans; open the windows and lower shades on the sunny side of your room.
- Please, be careful and do not leave kids or pets in parked doors.
- In addition, if you can, please bring your pets indoors.
“Like” me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/theangelofinspiration or follow me on Twitter @cecemcghee. Plus, sign up for your Daily Faith Lift™ by joining my text club. Text the keyword CeCe to 37890.
What are the benefits of having faith?
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
NFL Likely to Take Action After Eagles Director of Security Was Involved in a Player Altercation
Kylie Kelce Autographed Vintage Philadelphia Eagles Jacket Sells for $100,000 at Auction
What Happened To Shakeira Rucker? Black Mother’s Body Found In Florida Storage Unit
3 ‘Karens’ And A ‘Karen’ Cop: These Viral Videos Show Why Racial Profiling Reports Still Matter
A Sound That Defines A People: Henry Louis Gates Jr. Announces New PBS Series ‘GOSPEL’
Wait With Patience | Faith Walking