We are in the midst of a heat wave with temps in the mid 90’s with a real feel between 95-105! An excessive heat warning goes into effect in Philly and the vicinity today at noon until 6pm.
Check out the hot water safety tips below:
- Drink plenty of water! You must stay hydrated
- Wear light-colored loose-fitting clothing
- Take it easy and slow down
- Take plenty of breaks if you are outdoors
- Please, if anyway possible, stay out of direct sun; especially seniors and young kids
- Remember to put on your sunblock if you have to be outdoors
- If possible, please try to get to an air-conditioned place
- If you can’t get to an air-conditioned place, turn on fans; open the windows and lower shades on the sunny side of your room.
- Please, be careful and do not leave kids or pets in parked doors.
- In addition, if you can, please bring your pets indoors.
“Like” me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/theangelofinspiration or follow me on Twitter @cecemcghee. Plus, sign up for your Daily Faith Lift™ by joining my text club. Text the keyword CeCe to 37890.