The point of view of a mother from a little girl to a woman:
- 4 years of age – My Mommy can do anything!
- 8 years of age – My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
- 12 years of age – My Mother doesn’t really know quite everything.
- 14 years of age – Naturally, Mother doesn’t know that, either.
- 16 years of age – Mother? She’s hopelessly old-fashioned.
- 18 years of age – That old woman? She’s way out of date!
- 25 years of age – Well, she might know a little bit about it.
- 35 years of age – Before we decide, let’s get Mom’s opinion.
- 45 years of age – Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
- 65 years of age – Wish I could talk it over with Mom.
“Like” me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/theangelofinspiration or follow me on Twitter @cecemcghee. Plus, sign up for your Daily Faith Lift™ by joining my text club. Text the keyword CeCe to 37890.
Social Media Trolls Jada Pinkett Smith Posting Throwback Video of Tupac Dancing to A Fresh Prince Song
What are the benefits of having faith?
NFL Confirms Usher To Headline Super Bowl LVIII In Las Vegas
Temple’s Acting President, JoAnne A. Epps, Has Died at age 72
Viral Philadelphia Influencer ‘Meatball’ Has Been Arrested For Inciting A Riot
Flight attendant Found Dead with Cloth in Mouth at Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Rudy Giuliani Says He Left 9/11 Memorial Ceremony Early Because Kamala Harris Was There
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men