The point of view of a mother from a little girl to a woman:
- 4 years of age – My Mommy can do anything!
- 8 years of age – My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
- 12 years of age – My Mother doesn’t really know quite everything.
- 14 years of age – Naturally, Mother doesn’t know that, either.
- 16 years of age – Mother? She’s hopelessly old-fashioned.
- 18 years of age – That old woman? She’s way out of date!
- 25 years of age – Well, she might know a little bit about it.
- 35 years of age – Before we decide, let’s get Mom’s opinion.
- 45 years of age – Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
- 65 years of age – Wish I could talk it over with Mom.
“Like” me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/theangelofinspiration or follow me on Twitter @cecemcghee. Plus, sign up for your Daily Faith Lift™ by joining my text club. Text the keyword CeCe to 37890.
What are the benefits of having faith?
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Blind Dates to New Heights: Meet Eagles Legend Jason Kelce’s Wife, Kylie Kelce
Be Honest | Ericaism
Rwanda Announces Visa-Free Travel From All African Countries
Hip-Hop History Month: Graffiti & The Evolution of Hip Hop Into Art
Ericaism with Special Guest Real Talk Kim
Kylie Kelce Autographed Vintage Philadelphia Eagles Jacket Sells for $100,000 at Auction