There are many ways to celebrate Mother’s Day. Below are some traditional ways to celebrate “Mother’s Day!”
- A special meal prepared by the children or dining at a restaurant.
- The gathering of family members.
Traditional Gifts for Mother’s Day:
- A specially selected greeting card
- Anything that “spoils” Mom
- Doing a special “chore” for Mom (i.e. painting the living room, yard work)
- Kids can print out coupons to give to Mom
- A flowering tree or shrub that blooms in the spring for future years
- Mother’s Day is the third most-popular holiday for sending greeting cards, behind Christmas and Valentine’s Day, according to the Greeting Card Association.
Photo Credit: Hello Beautiful and My Majic-DC
Join my text club by texting the keyword: CeCe to 37890 to receive your Daily Faith Lift™.
What are the benefits of having faith?
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Blind Dates to New Heights: Meet Eagles Legend Jason Kelce’s Wife, Kylie Kelce
God Comes Through | Ericaism
What Happened To Shakeira Rucker? Black Mother’s Body Found In Florida Storage Unit
Wait With Patience | Faith Walking
Kylie Kelce Autographed Vintage Philadelphia Eagles Jacket Sells for $100,000 at Auction
Legendary Clark Sister Jacky Clark Chisholm Introduces Her ‘ Jacky?’ Album! [LISTEN]