Deion Sanders and Tracey Edmonds mix business with pleasure on OWN’s reality TV show “Deion’s Family Playbook.” The couple talks to “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” about why they wanted to create a positive Black reality show. Listen to the audio player to hear Deion and Tracey discuss the void in family oriented TV programming and how their show is changing the way we see Black families on screen. In addition, find out how they balance working together in a relationship in this exclusive interview.
Click here for past interviews and listen to “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 am EST/5-9 am CST.
Our Favorite Black Families
1. Beyonce, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and their two new editions Sir Carter & Rumi1 of 6
2. Beyonce, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and their two new editions Sir Carter & Rumi2 of 6
3. Viola Davis and husband3 of 6
4. Steph & Ayesha Curry (PR)4 of 6
5. Lance Gross & Family5 of 6
6. Serena Williams & Family
Source: 6 of 6
Keep Up With Yolanda Adams On Facebook!