When you’re busy and in a tizzy trying to figure out “What’s for dinner?” and you’re thinking, “Ain’t nobody got time for that!”, then pick up CeCe’s Daily Recipe, designed for those on the go! Get the recipe you need to know below:
Baked Cod Casserole
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 medium onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 ¼ lb cod, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 ½ cup finely chopped whole-wheat country bread (about 2 slices)
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup finely shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
Prep time: 20 MIN.
Total time: 40 MIN.
For directions and nutritional facts, go to http://tinyurl.com/kkufzyg.
Source: The Wings of Inspiration
Photo Credit: www.kitchendaily.com
Also, get some ingredients for life served as “Daily Faith Lifts” at www.thewingsofinspiration.com! Plus, “LIKE” my new Facebook fan page, “The Angel of Inspiration” at https://www.facebook.com/theangelofinspiration.
*You are invited to join me live on Praise 103.9-Philly Sundays 12noon-3PM and Monday through Friday 10AM-3PM or listen online at www.praisephilly.com!