On the menu:
- Thou shalt not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
- Thou shalt not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come to pass.
- Thou shalt face each problem as it comes. You can handle only one at a time.
- Thou shalt not cross bridges before you get to them, for no one yet has succeeded in accomplishing this.
- Thou shalt not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor bedfellows.
To get the other 5 commandments go to http://tinyurl.com/a4sb7ey.
Photo Credit: www.elev8.com
Also On Praise Philly: