Temple University Philadelphia, PA
The Receptionist/Scheduler will be responsible for receiving, greeting, registering, and scheduling all patients.
Required Education and Experience:
- At least three years’ experience working in a medical setting
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/ae2qr3p.
Source: Temple University
24 Seven – Philadelphia, PA
An Event Planner/Coordinator is a person who has the responsibility to oversee all aspects of an event and has to work on the behalf of the management; working behind the scenes, to run and supervise the event properly.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree
- At least 3 years’ experience with office administrative management
- At least 1 year experience coordinating special events
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/9wmqp2n.
Source: 24 Seven
Security Guard (Part-time)
Crozer-Keystone Health System – Drexel Hill, PA
This candidate will ensure the security of Delaware County Memorial Hospital, it patients, employees and visitors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Six (6) months of security experience, police experience or equivalent work experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver license
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/b77u9sf.
Source: Crozer-Keystone Health System
“CeCe’s Career Corner” is heard Monday-Friday at 3:20 PM on Praise 103.9!