Digital Media Producer-Full Time Union –
CBS Television Stations – Philadelphia, PA
Candidate will produce daily digital media content supporting the overall operation of CBSPhilly.com.
- Basic HTML and Photoshop knowledge
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to work well with others in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- As well as a minimum of two years’ experience required
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/beaqnal.
Source: CBS Corporation
Elementary School Teachers (K-6)
Mastery Charter Schools – Philadelphia, PA
Mastery Charter Schools is seeking dynamic and passionate elementary school teachers to lead our urban school turn-around efforts in Philadelphia; in a warm and welcoming culture that is driven by student achievement, and are committed to outrageously high expectations and high support for students.
- Ability to adjust instructional strategies in order to reach year-end goals
- The ability to motivate and challenge students and maintain a highly orderly classroom environment
- A strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement
- Outstanding instructional skills, including the ability to motivate and challenge students and maintain an orderly classroom environment; plus more!
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Must have or be working towards teacher certification
- Classroom teaching experience in an urban school setting; and other physical requirements
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/byfm9vq.
Sponsored by Mastery Charter Schools
Medical Records Coder-Full Time
This position supports the Health Information Management Department meet its goal of coding all records for St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children. This position is also responsible for coding all types of records for the hospital billing system.
Skills & Abilities
The ability to code inpatient and outpatient surgical medical records; in order to determine all pertinent diagnosis, procedures and other duties
Training & Education:
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Associates Degree in Health Information Technology or Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) and more!
- At least three years of coding experience, preferably in an acute care setting
- Plus required licenses!
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/adjex4n.
Source: Tenet Healthcare
“CeCe’s Career Corner” is heard Monday through Friday at 3:20 PM!