The word casserole is also used for the food cooked and served in such a vessel, with the cookware itself called a casserole dish/pan.
Here are great steps to making a splendid hamburger casserole.
The ingredients you will need:
1 ½ to 2 lbs hamburger
Lawry’s seasoned salt
2 cans tomato soup
1 can water
6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced into rounds
2 medium onions, peeled and sliced into rounds
1. Mix seasoned salt into hamburger meat and form into 4 to 6 hamburger steak patties.
2. Arrange hamburger patties in bottom of greased deep 11” X 13” pan or equivalent size.
3. Layer sliced potatoes and sliced onions on patties.
4. Blend soup and water. Pour over top of casserole.
5. Bake covered 1 hour in 350 degree oven.
Tell us how it turns out. Do you have a special trick?
Check out these recipes:
How To Make Easy Cheap Homemade Pizza [RECIPE]
How To Make Tuna Salad With Sweet Pickles
Rest In Power: Notable Black People Who Have Died In 2023
What are the benefits of having faith?
Kierra Sheard-Kelly is Having a Girl!
10 Times Maxwell’s Music Had Us Hittin’ High Notes!
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
The Real Deal About Setbacks vs Comebacks | Dr. Willie Jolley
Sheldon Reynolds, Vocalist/Guitarist for EWF & Commodores, Dies at 63