Always ask God to use you, seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit for each tract placed, and then pray for the Lord of harvest to bless it.
– Hand out to customers at local restaurants / leave at takeaways.
– Put on tables in post offices.
– Pass out on busy street corners.
– Pass out at schools after dismissal.
– Pass out to people waiting in line at theater or any place where there is a queue!
– Put in each box or bag of goods you might sell to people – ebay items etc.
– Send to people on birthdays or holidays.
– Leave in phone boxes.
– Put on car windows.
– Pass out door to door.
– Leave on sitting areas of shopping centres.
– Pass out at parades, festivals, and special events.
– Leave in city parks on benches, etc. (beware of wind and rain so that they don’t become litter or pulp)
– Hand out at stadium entrances, etc.
– Leave at funeral homes.
– Give to attendants at parking garages, etc. If your ticket could benefit others, give it to someone with a tract.
– Leave in hotel rooms (in the drawers, telephone book, etc.)
– Give to waitresses with generous tips at restaurants
– Put in magazines in waiting rooms.
– Leave on hairdressers tables.
– Hand out at zoos, picnic areas, beaches.
– Include in bills paid by mail. OR simply post the prepaid envelopes you don’t use with tracts in them.
– Hand to store employees, check-out clerks.
– Leave in waiting areas of hospitals.
– Leave in toilets at restaurants, schools, airports, etc.
– Leave in the bank where deposit slips are.
– Give to hospital and nursing home patients.
– Leave in returned library books.
– Leave on tables at markets, fairs, etc.
– Leave on tables at health club / gym
– Put in airport lounges, bus terminals, etc.
– Mail to relatives of deceased in obituaries.
– Leave on seats on bus, taxi, airplane, etc.
– Rent stalls at county or local fairs.
– Put in pockets of used clothing given away.
– Leave in dressing rooms of clothing stores.
– Put in sealed bottles in the ocean.
– Hand out at sporting events.
– In the workplace / through business (but don’t steal time from your boss, do it at break!
– Magazines & Newspapers
– Public leaflets / information – slip one in!
– In shopping trolleys
– In clothes pockets in stores
– In nappy changing stations
– On ATM machines (or any credit card slot)
– In elevators
– On hotel dressers for the room cleaners
– On newspaper racks
– In plane, bus or car seat pockets
– Inside “religious” books or any other popular books in the library or book store
– Between the rubber and the glass on driver’s side windows
– If you rent videos put one in the movie you are returning.
– Leave them on video games in the arcade
– Pull out a couple of feet of toilet paper, and insert the tract while rolling it back up (clean bathrooms only!)
– Place tract in napkin holders, behind a few napkins
– Place money / coin tracts in a buskers box / street entertainers collection box. TIP: if its a note tract, expect the music to stop!
– Inbetween multi-pack items at the grocery store / supermarket (the tract will stay with the product until the customer takes it home!)
Learn more @http://www.freetractsource.co.uk/