- If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
- It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.
- People who live the most fulfilling lives are the ones who are always rejoicing at what they have.
- Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
- Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.
- Be thankful when you’re tired and weary, because it means you’ve made a difference.
- Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.
Also On Praise Philly: