Apple has now allowed its customers to buy items now, and make payments on them until they are fully paid off. Users can access this feature via Apple Wallet. It allows you to take out loans of $50 to $1000 which you can apply to app purchases and online purchases with any merchant that accepts Apple Pay.
Apple’s Vice President, Jennifer Bailey stated, “Many people are looking for flexible payment options, which is why we’re excited to provide our users with Apple Pay Later”. Loans that users apply for will have no impact on their credit. Instead, Apple states that there will be a “soft credit pull” to determine if you are in good financial standing.
Apply Pay Later is built right into the wallet app so users can track, manage, and make payments on things easily.
Will you be using Apple’s new feature to run it up?
- Multi-Media Personality and Cancer Survivor Sheilah Belle, The Belle”, Shares Her Story in New Book ‘Journey In The Journey
- When Will Judge Rule Whether Fani Willis Is Disqualified From Trump RICO Case?
- Happy Birthday, Queen: Five Of Niecy Nash’s Funniest TV Moments
- 73-year-old New Jersey Man Credits Apple Watch for saving his life
- Philadelphia-Area Nurse Becomes First Black Woman to Compete in Women’s U.S. Polo Championship
- Something More Powerful than Money| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Father Of Hydeia Broadbent Launches GoFundMe Following Activist’s Death
- Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Philly City Council Pushes Bill Allowing High School Student-Athletes to Make Promo Deals
- Reading Terminal Market Celebrates 131 Years with Pep Rally & Free Food Giveaway
What are the benefits of having faith?
Ex-Hubby Kevin Hunter Sues ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ For Wrongful Termination
Owners of Tony Luke’s Cheesesteak Chain Sentenced to Prison in $8M Tax Fraud Scheme
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
One Vote 2024: Urban One Launches Initiative To Empower Black Voters
Wendy Williams’ Rep Questions ‘The Source’ of Host’s Instagram Post
Escaped Philadelphia Teen Prisoner Shane Pryor Captured by U.S. Marshals
Why Being Friends Helps You Stay Together | Dr. Willie Jolley