Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister tested positive for COVID-19 at the time of his death, but according to his autopsy, that’s not what killed him.
TMZ reports the Friday star died from heart disease. The medical examiner said he had an enlarged heart with high blood pressure, poor circulation in his legs and coronary artery disease.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Lister was found dead in his Los Angeles home back on December 10 of last year. He was 62.
He was best known for his role as Deebo, the neighborhood bully, in the Friday film series. His acting credits also include roles in The Fifth Element and The Dark Knight.
In Memoriam: Celebrities & Public Figures Who Died in 2021
1. Rush LimbaughSource:WENN 1 of 13
2. Mary WilsonSource:WENN 2 of 13
3. Chick CoreaSource:WENN 3 of 13
4. Dustin DiamondSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Cicely Tyson5 of 13
6. Cloris Leachman6 of 13
7. Larry KingSource:WENN 7 of 13
8. Hank AaronSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. Magician Siegfried FischbacherSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Hall of Fame Manager Tommy LasordaSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Tanya RobertsSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Football Hall of Fame Running Back Floyd LittleSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Basketball Hall of Famer Paul WestphalSource:Getty 13 of 13
‘Friday’ Actor Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister’s Cause Of Death Revealed, Tested Positive For COVID-19 was originally published on magicbaltimore.com