We go through the trials and tribulations that we feel no one else does. Forgetting that what God made for us is for us as individuals. Sometimes it’s like, if it rains then it pours. Which causes the questioning of the God we serve.Follow @TheLightNC
Should we question God? Many would agree, no. We’re taught to accept what God has given us, but not taught to learn from these lessons. If you get in a car accident. You want to ask, why me? You feel like you can’t afford an accident. In your head, you think it’s the worse time, but in reality, it’s merely God’s timing. It may be God saying, “slow down”.
Take the Kobe Bryant incident that shattered the hearts of many and took the lives of nine people. To those families defense, one could see why you’d want to question God. No one expects to bury their loved ones, but we know it has to happen. Looking at this circumstance, you want to believe God had a reason for this tragic event. We should hope that the families affected by such loss learn to appreciate the memories of their family and grow stronger as a family together.
NBA Legends & Current Players React To Kobe Bryant’s Death
1.1 of 7
2.2 of 7
3.3 of 7
4.4 of 7
5.5 of 7
6.6 of 7
7.7 of 7
The point is we are taught to look at tragedy as a burden or pain, but never as something that could help us in the future. Our prayers we think aren’t being answered are waiting for us to discover in the lesson presented before us in the forms of pain.
- Michelle Obama Reveals She’s Dealing With ‘Low-Grade’ Depression
- New Poll Finds Half Of White Voters Would Cast Their Ballots For Trump Right Now
- Dr. Dre’s Wife, Nicole Young, Challenges Prenup, Says She Was Forced To Sign It
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus
- George Floyd Hologram Memorial Launches At Sites Of Confederate Statues
- Watch: Koryn Hawthorne Releases New Single & Video For “Pray”
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Sabrina Jackson Discusses How To Manage Stress In A Pandemic
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kid’s Going Through… [VIDEO]
- Tropical Storm Isaias Leaves 69th St. In Philly Underwater [Video]
- Florida Museum Used Kaepernick Jersey In Dog Attack Demo, Navy SEALs Ain’t Having It [VIDEO]