Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Moreover this upcoming weekend Winans is having a ‘Power of Unity’ conference where it will focus on men and women working together. Winans believes there aren’t any roles that a man can do or woman can do better.
He said, “We’re better when we’re together.”
Winans also mentioned that at this time we’re in a era of a feminist movement and woman are taking upon roles that people denied them of for a long time. People must recognize that we need each other and recognize that the power of unity is an amazing thing.
Lastly, Erica Campbell asked him about the importance of showing married couple in church. Winans believes it’s very important because it’s an added blessing when it comes to unity. It shows two people working together in a relationship and is a great example to people in the church.
Make sure you see 12 gospel artists who are also pastors below!
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Towanda Braxton Drops $450k on Georgia Mansion Following Divorce
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Patricia Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTOS]
- Ericaism: That Right There, God [VIDEO]
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin WinansSource:Getty 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource:Getty 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource:Getty 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource:Getty 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource:Getty 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource:Getty 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource:Getty 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource:Getty 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource:Getty 12 of 12
How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com