Pastor John Gray received a lot of backlash after meeting with Donald Trump a couple of weeks ago. His wife, Aventer Gray spoke about what she thought of it and she told him not to go. She didn’t understand at first why he was going, but then when he spoke about jail reform she thought it was okay.
Aventer also felt that people wouldn’t understand because they’re so broken by what the administration has done to so many people. John told her that he heard God’s voice and after that the conversation was over. He said that he honors the voice of his wife and her leadership, but sometime as a man you have to walk alone.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Domestic Violence, There Is Help [Audio]
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Save Now: UniverSoul Circus Tickets Black Friday Discount Code
- TV ONE Launches New Entertainment Network Cleo TV On January 19th, 2019!
- Atlanta Teacher Violently Pushes Student Who Tapped His Shoulder [Video]
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Four Found ‘Executed’ In West Philly Basement
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: 5,000 Inmates With Hepatitis C Sued Pa. Prisons
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Ivanka Trump Used Personal Email To Send Hundreds Of Emails About Government Business Last Year
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- NRA Told Doctors To ‘Stay In Their Lane’ On Guns And Now There’s A Shooting At Mercy Hospital