The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin passed away and GRIFF loved her music. He talked to his mom who loved her music even more. GRIFF said the reason his mom loves her so much is because every in 1970, 1972 and another year he and his siblings were born.
He hinted at the fact that without Aretha him nor his siblings would be here. GRIFF thanked Aretha for all she did including making good music such as “Giving Him Something He Can Feel.” He couldn’t help but laugh after telling that story.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Multi-Media Personality and Cancer Survivor Sheilah Belle, The Belle”, Shares Her Story in New Book ‘Journey In The Journey
- When Will Judge Rule Whether Fani Willis Is Disqualified From Trump RICO Case?
- Happy Birthday, Queen: Five Of Niecy Nash’s Funniest TV Moments
- 73-year-old New Jersey Man Credits Apple Watch for saving his life
- Philadelphia-Area Nurse Becomes First Black Woman to Compete in Women’s U.S. Polo Championship
- Something More Powerful than Money| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Father Of Hydeia Broadbent Launches GoFundMe Following Activist’s Death
- Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Philly City Council Pushes Bill Allowing High School Student-Athletes to Make Promo Deals
- Reading Terminal Market Celebrates 131 Years with Pep Rally & Free Food Giveaway
GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
What are the benefits of having faith?
Ex-Hubby Kevin Hunter Sues ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ For Wrongful Termination
Owners of Tony Luke’s Cheesesteak Chain Sentenced to Prison in $8M Tax Fraud Scheme
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
One Vote 2024: Urban One Launches Initiative To Empower Black Voters
Wendy Williams’ Rep Questions ‘The Source’ of Host’s Instagram Post
Escaped Philadelphia Teen Prisoner Shane Pryor Captured by U.S. Marshals
Why Being Friends Helps You Stay Together | Dr. Willie Jolley