The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin passed away and GRIFF loved her music. He talked to his mom who loved her music even more. GRIFF said the reason his mom loves her so much is because every in 1970, 1972 and another year he and his siblings were born.
He hinted at the fact that without Aretha him nor his siblings would be here. GRIFF thanked Aretha for all she did including making good music such as “Giving Him Something He Can Feel.” He couldn’t help but laugh after telling that story.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Quarantine Baby! Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting Baby #3
- Mamba Forever: Orange County California Declares August 24 “Kobe Bryant Day”
- Coronavirus Update: White House Releases Suggestions for Reopening America’s Schools
- If You’re Looking For A New Church Home, Black Tony Recommends This One…[WATCH]
- Dove Awards Announces Nominees For 2020!
- GRIFF’s Prayer To Read The Bible [VIDEO]
- Breonna Taylor’s Mom ‘More Confident’ Justice Will Be Served After Meeting With Kentucky AG
- Kanye West The Op Accuses Dems Of “Spying” On His Campaign After Being Accused Of Fraud
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Praying About Decisions [VIDEO]
The World Pays Tribute To The Legacy Of Aretha Franklin
1. Alicia KeysSource: 1 of 14
2. Ariana GrandeSource: 2 of 14
3. Apollo TheaterSource: 3 of 14
4. Patti LaBelleSource: 4 of 14
5. Barbra StreisandSource: 5 of 14
6. Don LemonSource: 6 of 14
7. Harlem Gospel Choir On GMASource: 7 of 14
8. FantasiaSource: 8 of 14
9. Celine DionSource: 9 of 14
10. Clive DavisSource: 10 of 14
11. Stax RecordsSource: 11 of 14
12. Aretha Franklin’s Childhood Home In Memphis, TennesseeSource: 12 of 14
13. Hollywood Walk Of FameSource: 13 of 14
14. Oprah WinfreySource: 14 of 14
GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com