Canton Jones spoke about feeling comfortable in church. He asked how comfortable people would be to go to church with thugs, prostitutes or even homeless people. GRIFF mentioned that he talks to homeless people all the time and tells them to dedicate themselves to God for a year and watch the change.
If they can be faithful to living on the streets then they can give God a year. Canton’s church is dim and he created a space for everyone to feel comfortable. He doesn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable there. How would you feel about people coming into church they you didn’t feel comfortable around?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Airlines Keep Accusing Parents Of Biracial Kids Of Trafficking Their Own Children
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
- PuffCo Founder Roger Volodarsky Talks PuffCon, The Future Of Cannabis & More
- Tony! Toni! Tone! Talk New Tour, Upcoming Album & Reuniting After 25 Years
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
- Nia Long Slams Boston Celtics For The Lack Of Sensitivity On Ime Udoka Scandal
- Usher Almost Serenaded Gabrielle Union At His Paris Concert, But No “Smoke” With Dwyane Wade
- BET & Mass Appeal Debut ‘Welcome To Rap City’ Doc
- EU Blames Elon Musk’s X For Russian Disinformation Spike
- Actor Who Played Lotto In Eminem’s ‘8 Mile’ Passes Away
How Canton Jones Created A Church Environment Where Men Feel Comfortable Crying [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Social Media Trolls Jada Pinkett Smith Posting Throwback Video of Tupac Dancing to A Fresh Prince Song
What are the benefits of having faith?
NFL Confirms Usher To Headline Super Bowl LVIII In Las Vegas
Temple’s Acting President, JoAnne A. Epps, Has Died at age 72
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional “Father’s Day” Documentary; Social Media Responds
Viral Philadelphia Influencer ‘Meatball’ Has Been Arrested For Inciting A Riot
Flight attendant Found Dead with Cloth in Mouth at Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men