Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Former Youth Pastor Arrested For Alleged Sexual Battery
- Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother,’ Becomes Show’s First Black Winner
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Trump Intends To Sign Border Deal To Avoid Another Shutdown
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Judge Finds Manafort Lied To Investigators In Russia Probe
- Black Celebrity Couples In It For The Long Haul
- Watch: Casey J Shares How Growing Up In Church Shaped Her Adulthood [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Demetrius West Opens Up About The Wonderful Conversations He Has With God
- Black Grandmother Fights Off Machete-Wielding Robbers With Scooter