Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Drake Has Plans for “God’s Plan”
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, August 17th, 2018
- Aretha Franklin’s family releases a statement after she passes
- Coaches, friends mourn slain Imhotep track star headed for Penn State
- A Condolence Letter From Our Chairperson Cathy Hughes For The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- Will blistering Pa. grand jury report on Catholic clergy sex abuse lead to political change?
- The Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Has Passed Away At 76
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, August 16th – PASTOR JOHN GRAY on Get Up Mornings!!!