Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The #RoyalBaby: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, October 15th, 2018!
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Voice of Love Episode 7
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Ray & Vivian Chew Speak About What It’s Like Working With Music Legends [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Cathy Hughes Sings Happy Birthday To Pastor Shirley Caesar
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, October 12fth, 2018! Special Guests on GET UP MORNINGS!!!
- Read Kanye’s Full White House Rant In The Oval Office, Word For Sunken Word