Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- James Claiborne talks “Music In The Heart Of The Movement”
- Roxanne Jones says we should wait and see on Jussie Smollett
- Seventy’s Thornburgh on Mayor Kenney’s deleted text messages
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Incarceration vs. Education: America Spends More On Its Prison System Than It Does On Public Schools – And California Is The Worst
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: 16 States File Lawsuit To Stop Trump’s National Emergency Declaration
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For A Netflix Project
- SOP Memory Scripture For The Week – Psalm 37:5
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Sailor Behind Iconic World War II Times Square Kiss Photo Dies at 95
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: New Evidence Suggests Jussie Smollett Orchestrated Attack