Are we training our children up the right way? Erica Campbell talks about how as adults we might tell children one thing and show them another. Sometimes we use our temper, talk about people and so much more that we don’t want them to do.
Children operate in the world how they see us. With all the racism, hate and other things we shouldn’t raise our kids that way because it’s not right. We need to infuse love, responsibility and equipping them with everything they need to be in this world.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- #SistasRockTheVote: Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- #BlackExcellence: Billionaire To Pay Off 2019 Morehouse Grads’ Student Loan Debt
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Tom Joyner Foundation Launches Exciting New Podcast-HBCUbiquity
- Search For Missing 4-Year-Old Maleah Davis Continues Near Texas Haunted House
- Jonathan Nelson’s #Jily Challenge Heats Up!
- ‘Churchy Date’ App Wants To Help Christians Find Love
- Uber Rolls Out New “Quiet Mode” Feature And Other Changes