Are we training our children up the right way? Erica Campbell talks about how as adults we might tell children one thing and show them another. Sometimes we use our temper, talk about people and so much more that we don’t want them to do.
Children operate in the world how they see us. With all the racism, hate and other things we shouldn’t raise our kids that way because it’s not right. We need to infuse love, responsibility and equipping them with everything they need to be in this world.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Philly ranks #4 on list of cities with most annoying neighbors
- White Woman Who Blocked Black Neighbor From Building Is Fired
- Judge throws out Stormy Daniels’s defamation lawsuit against Trump
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Little Known Black History Fact: Clarence Thomas Vs. Anita Hill
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The #RoyalBaby: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, October 15th, 2018!