Erica Campbell is talking about the parents being separated from their children and how heartbreaking it is. When she was a child her parents worried about putting food on the table and things like this, but these parents can’t see their own children. Erica wants everyone to talk to their local government, vote and help reunite these families.
She will be giving information out soon on other things you can do. Erica is saddened by what is happening in this county and it must end. Have some compassion and pray for these parents and kids that aren’t able to be together.
RELATED: Faith Walking: What Do You Do When Someone Receives What You’ve Been Praying For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Faith Walking: The Champ Is On My Side [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Go Somewhere New [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Eagles Makin’ Moves: Offseason Signings Aim Toward Championship Run
- Candace Owens Whines About ‘Ridiculous’ Women’s Underwear Ad Featuring Disabled Model In Wheelchair
- Watch: Mo’Nique Reintroduces Herself In Netflix Stand Up Special ‘My Name is Mo’Nique’ Trailer
- Tamela Mann Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of March 25, 2023)
- Historic Gas Station in Center City Makes A Move Across Town
- Researchers find new information behind coffee and heart risks
- 20 Actors That Should Play Fictional Siblings
- Defense Lawyers Say Accused Murderers Didn’t Cause Irvo Otieno’s Death. Family, Civil Attorneys Aren’t Buying It
- Afroman Sued by Ohio Sheriff’s for ‘Humiliation and Embarrassment’
- Gilbert Arenas Believes Nobody is Scared of LeBron James
Faith Walking: Reunite These Babies with Their Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
What are the benefits of having faith?
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Happy National Cheesesteak Day! Top 10 Best Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia
Angela Bassett Snubbed Again, Jamie Lee Curtis Wins Best Supporting Actress
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards
Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
5 Scriptures To Help Renew Your Strength This Week