GRIFF is praying about people that know when their relationships is over. You sometimes look at social media and don’t want to like a picture or video because it hurts your feelings. In 2018 ending a relationship is devastating when the person changes the Netflix password.
They don’t care that you have to pay $11.99 now and all you see is the free-trial on your television screen. GRIFF mentioned that this will really hurt you and your pockets. Did someone ever do this to you?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Wednesday, October 17th, 2018!
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Find Your Purpose [Audio]
- SOP Memory Scripture of the Week – 2 Corinthians 4:8-9
- Philly ranks #4 on list of cities with most annoying neighbors
- White Woman Who Blocked Black Neighbor From Building Is Fired
- Judge throws out Stormy Daniels’s defamation lawsuit against Trump
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Little Known Black History Fact: Clarence Thomas Vs. Anita Hill
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: Indian Givin’ That Netflix Password [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com