Callers spoke about what their pastors preached about on Sunday and there were so many great messages. One woman spoke about being free or independent from God and how we want him to guide us and carry us through things. His words give us the will to push through so many touch times and we need him in life.
Another woman called about being abandoned and how Jacob was taught a lesson about abandonment. In order to get to his new self he had to address his old self and learn from it. Someone else called in about decomposing Christians. If we don’t feed ourselves with God’s words and wisdom we begin to decompose. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- THE 2019 “FAMILY IS GOLD” ALLSTATE FAMILY REUNION GETAWAY PROMOTION PRESENTED BY GOLD SERIES®
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Trump’s Racist Tweets
- “I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
- What’s Your Ethnicity?’: Kellyanne ‘Alternative Facts’ Conway Asks A Reporter When Questioned About Trump’s Racism
- UPDATE: Police Say Sadie Roberts-Joseph Was Murdered By Sex Offender Tenant Over Late Rent
- Kirk Franklin’s Street Corner Encounter!
- Barack Obama Congratulates Woman He Granted Clemency To After She Made The Dean’s List
- Woman Dies In Dominican Republic After Getting Plastic Surgery Against Her Family’s Wishes
- Four Years Without Sandy: What Sandra Bland Taught Us About Life & Death In America
- Toni Braxton Testifies Against Alleged Thief In $2.5 Million Jewelry Theft Case [VIDEO]
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin WinansSource: 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource: 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource: 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource: 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource: 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource: 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource: 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource: 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource: 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource: 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource: 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource: 12 of 12
Do You Want To Be Free Or Independent? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com