Joe passed just a day after the death anniversary of his son, Michael Jackson. Over the past several years Joe had health issues and had a stroke as well as a heart attack. TJ mentioned that everyone is focusing on the negative about Joe more than the positive.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Passed Away At Age 89
He made the Jackson’s one of the biggest music families and had several kids become legends. GRIFF talked about how people need to get over certain things about him. We will keep the Jackson family in our prayers.
RELATED: Joe Jackson: 1928-2018 [PHOTOS]
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Michelle Williams And Chad Johnson Call It Quits
- Kym Lee Gets Your Red Carpet Look Together For Urban One Honors!
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Comedian Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host After Outcry Over Homophobic Tweets
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Students March In Support Of Embattled Temple Professor Marc Lamont Hill
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Trial Scheduled In Landmark Pa. School-Funding Case
Precious Moments With Joe Jackson [PHOTOS]
1. FamilySource: 1 of 11
2. Joseph and KatherineSource: 2 of 11
3. Joe Jackson & A FanSource: 3 of 11
4. Father and SonsSource: 4 of 11
5. The Jackson FamilySource: 5 of 11
6. With MichaelSource: 6 of 11
7. Blanket JacksonSource: 7 of 11
8. Visiting MichaelSource: 8 of 11
9. Mother and FatherSource: 9 of 11
10. Joseph and JanetSource: 10 of 11
11. A Love Between A Father And His ChildrenSource: 11 of 11
Remembering The Good Joe Jackson Did In His Life [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com