Joe passed just a day after the death anniversary of his son, Michael Jackson. Over the past several years Joe had health issues and had a stroke as well as a heart attack. TJ mentioned that everyone is focusing on the negative about Joe more than the positive.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Passed Away At Age 89
He made the Jackson’s one of the biggest music families and had several kids become legends. GRIFF talked about how people need to get over certain things about him. We will keep the Jackson family in our prayers.
RELATED: Joe Jackson: 1928-2018 [PHOTOS]
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- Charlotte Nebres Makes History As The First Black Lead In NYC Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- MANE TALK: New Jersey Is The Newest State To Ban Natural Hair Discrimination
- Werk! Regina King And Lizzo Named EW’s Entertainers Of The Year
- Legendary Boxer Leon Spinks Has Been Hospitalized and In Need Of Prayers
- Clinton Portis Among Ten Former Players Charged In Alleged Health Benefits Scam
- Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke Restaurant In CityCentre Closed Due To Unpaid Rent?
- Rev. Howard John Wesley Announces Sabbatical From Alfred Street Baptist Church
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
Precious Moments With Joe Jackson [PHOTOS]
1. FamilySource: 1 of 11
2. Joseph and KatherineSource: 2 of 11
3. Joe Jackson & A FanSource: 3 of 11
4. Father and SonsSource: 4 of 11
5. The Jackson FamilySource: 5 of 11
6. With MichaelSource: 6 of 11
7. Blanket JacksonSource: 7 of 11
8. Visiting MichaelSource: 8 of 11
9. Mother and FatherSource: 9 of 11
10. Joseph and JanetSource: 10 of 11
11. A Love Between A Father And His ChildrenSource: 11 of 11
Remembering The Good Joe Jackson Did In His Life [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com