Do you ever want to draw people to Christ, but aren’t sure how to do it? Erica Campbell spoke about how you’re supposed to show them love and kindness. She also said to make sure you are taking time to give thanks to God.
Make sure you are taking your time when speaking to them and are being patient. Understand that you weren’t automatically saved and someone helped you at one point. When you are understanding you can show how you’re an effective witness to everything God has ever done.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Angela Bassett Is Definitely “Redeeming The Time”
- Jonathan Nelson On His New Album: “From Beginning to End You Really Feel Like You Are Hearing And Feeling Declaration For Yourself” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Memory Scripture Of The Week – Ephesians 6:10
- Tori Kelly Shares Why She Named Her Album “Hiding Place” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Tuesday, September 18th, 2018!
- Protesters For Botham Jean Spent More Time In Jail Than Amber Guyger
- Koryn Hawthorn Makes History On Billboard Gospel Chart
- Voice of Love Episode 3
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Do You Know How To Win Them To Jesus? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com