In life sometimes we experience good and bad things. Erica Campbell spoke about how precious she thought GRIFF talking about spending time with his daughter was. We must take those great moments of life and never forget them, but sometimes we reflect on the negative ones instead.
We allow the bad to outweigh the bad. Focus on the good times of getting ice cream with your kids, playing a game or any other moments. Don’t take those disappointing moments and put it in your mind over the good ones and continue to enjoy life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Whitney Houston’s Hologram Is Going On Tour!
- Malcolm X’s Daughter Ilyasah Shabazz To Produce TV Series About His Coming Of Age Story
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- #BlackGirlMagic: Atlanta Teens Become First Black Girl Duo To Win Harvard’s Debate Competition
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister
Ericaism: Don’t Forget The Good Stuff [EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS] was originally published on getuperica.com