Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been married since 2001. She reflected on a time in 2008 where they realized they were together, but not. Erica mentioned that the love and passion wasn’t there, but they would go to events together and just work.
Warryn would do business deals and Erica the same, when they got back to the hotel would justify not spending time together by saying they were collecting checks. Over the years they realized a shift needed to happen in their marriage.
Erica also blames both of them for those incidents, but now they’re all good. GRIFF spoke about his ex-wife and how she would plan dates night and speak to him as a friend sometimes because her wife side hated him. What do you to keep your relationship fresh?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Deion Sanders Wants The Media To Put Some Respect On His Name
- Freeway Asks For Prayers As His Daughter Battles Cancer
- Jennifer Hudson Says Aretha Franklin Valued Family, Independence & ‘Respect’ In New Biopic Cast Reel
- Have You Heard Charles Jenkins’ New Album ‘PRAISE PARTY, Vol. 1’ Yet?
- Pastor Freddie Haynes On How New Restrictive Voter Laws Would Impact The Disenfranchised
- Emmett Till Funeral Location & Other Black Churches To Receive Preservation Grant For Historic Sites
- Keyshia Cole’s Mother Frankie Lons Passes Away At 61
- All In The Tone? New Study Suggests Cops Speak to Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Drivers