Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been married since 2001. She reflected on a time in 2008 where they realized they were together, but not. Erica mentioned that the love and passion wasn’t there, but they would go to events together and just work.
Warryn would do business deals and Erica the same, when they got back to the hotel would justify not spending time together by saying they were collecting checks. Over the years they realized a shift needed to happen in their marriage.
Erica also blames both of them for those incidents, but now they’re all good. GRIFF spoke about his ex-wife and how she would plan dates night and speak to him as a friend sometimes because her wife side hated him. What do you to keep your relationship fresh?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Michelle Williams And Chad Johnson Call It Quits
- Kym Lee Gets Your Red Carpet Look Together For Urban One Honors!
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Comedian Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host After Outcry Over Homophobic Tweets
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Students March In Support Of Embattled Temple Professor Marc Lamont Hill
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Trial Scheduled In Landmark Pa. School-Funding Case