Tim Bowman Jr. is a gospel musician that has been very successful over the past several years. Him and his lovely wife, Brelyn Bowman joined, “The Get Up! Morning Show with Erica Campbell” to talk about marriage and so much more. Tim believes what has made their marriage work is coming up with a system that works for them.
They’ve seen other couples in their families be successful, but understood that they need to implement things that would work in their marriage. Understanding is another major key. They both live very busy lives and make time for each other.
Brelyn spoke about remaining a virgin and abstaining before marriage. The couple laughed about how hard it was because Tim sometime would have what GRIFF calls “shoulder meat” out. Make sure you listen to this loving interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Developers To Team With Rendell To Open Safe Injection Site
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Tainted Philly Police Officers Get Re-Assigned To The ‘Last Place’ They Should Be, Critics Say
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: ‘Johnny Doc’ Blasts Case Against Him And Councilman Henon In Bid To Have Corruption Charges Thrown Out
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Officially Done Having Kids, So Please Stop Asking Her If She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- Prairie View A&M Student Hospitalized After Roommate Pours Bleach In Her Eyes
- Teens Record Themselves Vandalizing Historic Church [VIDEO]
- LifeWay Christian Store To Close All 170 Stores Nationwide