Erica Campbell spoke about how gracious God is. Sometimes when people want to have a closer relationship with him they seek help from pastors, parents and people they believe are close to him. God just wants us to come boldly to him and speak.
Erica mentioned that you can go alone, talk candidly and tell him you want a relationship with him. Remember that God knows who you are and all we have to do is tell him what we need. He’s waiting for you!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kirk Frankin, Donald Lawrence & More Nominated For 2020 Gospel Grammys
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Teen Girl Arrested For Plotting Mass Shooting At Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Evelyn Lozada Re-Dedicates Her Life To God: “I’m Not Living For Instagram Or Facebook, I’m Living For My Kids And God”
- Beauty Mogul Courtney Adeleye Contributes 30 Million To Fund Black Female Entrepreneurs
- NFL QB Nick Foles Doesn’t Believe In The ‘Prosperity Gospel’
- Black Friday Alternative, “Bless Friday,” To Celebrate 10 Years
- WATCH: Yolanda Adams Performs Her Hits At The 2019 Soul Train Awards
- Faith Walking: Compromising With The World [Video]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Come Boldly To The Throne Of God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com