Erica Campbell has multiple jobs as a singer, radio show host and more. Her husband, Warryn Campbell is also in the entertainment business and both of their schedules can be very inconsistent. She spoke about how you have to be understanding when dating a creative such as a artist, painter or writer.
They can’t text you all day and work at different times. Erica believes when you understand how creative operate it will help, but if you can’t then your relationship can possibly end. GRIFF is a comedian and sometimes shows just pop up for him.
Erica wants you to ask yourself do you really want to date a creative?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ne-Yo Talks Urban One Honors, New Christmas Album, And More
- Study: Doctors Should Discuss Hair Worries With Black Women To Break Down Barrier To Working Out
- Tyra Banks Shows Off Her Signature Smize And Fierce Model Poses For A Nine West Campaign
- Vashawn Mitchell Readies To Tour
- Young Entrepreneur Shot And Killed In New Orleans
- Jussie Smollet Countersues City of Chicago
- Meet The Black Woman Behind Vegas’ Best Multicultural Pop-Up Shop
- D.C. Man Arrested For Marijuana And Found Dead In His Cell Less Than 7 Hours Later
- EXCLUSIVE: A Makeup Museum Is Launching In NYC And Will Highlight The Influence Of Dorothy Dandridge
- This Is The Rudy Giuliani Who Black People Warned America About A Long Time Ago
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Love Talking: Do You Really Want To Date A Creative? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com