There are so many things going on in life and it can sometimes overwhelm us. During the Get Up! Poll, Erica Campbell prayed for several listeners that called in. One woman has been feeling a lot of anxiety lately and has been lashing out.
Erica prayed for her and mentioned that sometimes we can be everything for everybody, but nothing for ourselves. Another caller spoke about losing her two sisters to cancer last year and how hard it has been. As she began to cry Erica spoke about how she has life filled with purpose and destiny. She encouraged and prayed for her. Tell us how can we pray for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- HEALTHY EVER AFTER: Healthy Comfort Foods
- Mr. Griffin: ‘Greater Is HE That Is Me’ [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Raiders’ Win [VIDEO]
- National Voter Registration Day: How To Prepare For Election Day, Step By Step
- Shia Douglas Launches Beauty And Lifestyle Brand, Wife Of Creation
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- Philly Barber Looking To Renovate Old RV To Give Haircuts To The Homeless
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Dr. Dre’s Estrange Wife Says He “Expelled” Her From Home, Hiding Assets