Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you don’t need certain people in your life. She even mentioned that she loves herself so much that being around negative people doesn’t match who she is. They can be the most amazing people in the world, but might not fit into your life.
You have to guard your love sometimes from them. Erica also talked about how years ago she asked God to change her circle if needed. It’s fun to hang with people, but everyone isn’t for you to have friendships with and remember it’s ok to lose people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- Charlotte Nebres Makes History As The First Black Lead In NYC Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- Legendary Boxer Leon Spinks Has Been Hospitalized and In Need Of Prayers
- Clinton Portis Among Ten Former Players Charged In Alleged Health Benefits Scam
- Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke Restaurant In CityCentre Closed Due To Unpaid Rent?
- Rev. Howard John Wesley Announces Sabbatical From Alfred Street Baptist Church
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Motown Gospel Artist Lexi Stops By The Sound of Praise
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – John 3:16