Everyone went to church and spoke about what their pastor preached. Erica Campbell talked about how we sometimes block our own blessings and TJ talked about the B.L.T. sermon. Some may think it’s a sandwich, but that’s not the case.
The “B” stands for honoring God with your body. “L” is for your lips and how we are supposed to lift and praise God’s name with them. The “T” was for treasure and that is to give tithes. TJ also spoke about how we need to stop praising God only when we need him. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Take Time To Heal [VIDEO]
- Attorney Ben Crump Explains The $12M Settlement To Breonna Taylor’s Family [WATCH]
- LeToya Luckett And Tommicus Walker Welcome Their Son Tysun Wolf Walker!
- Apple Unveils New Series 6 Watch, iPad, Fitness+ Subscription Service & More
- LA Sheriff Asks LeBron James To Double Reward For Man Who Shot Deputies
- Breonna Taylor’s Family To Receive $12M Settlement From City Of Louisville