Erica Campbell for the most part is always optimistic and positive. She spoke about how sometimes things suck. Erica wants you to remember the times of sadness don’t last and happy times will be back again.
She talked about not being discouraged and knowing that this is just a part of life. Even though today might suck tomorrow might not. Remember that trouble doesn’t last always.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LOL: Philly Cop Gets Crossed Out Of His Shoes [VIDEO]
- Poll: How Do You Feel About The Return Of In-Person Events?
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Ink Production Deal With Amazon Studios
- Jaden Smith To Open Restaurant That Will Provide Free Food For The Homeless
- Clock Is Ticking On Police Reform Agreement Ahead Of George Floyd Anniversary
- Charles Jenkins Receives His Doctorate of Divinity [VIDEO]
- Shirley Murdock Remakes Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ryan Cameron Discusses Last Interview With DMX On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Despite New CDC Regulations Many Will Continue To Wear Their Masks ‘It’s like an invisibility cloak’
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie