Erica Campbell talked about how we call a lot of things blessings that really aren’t. If it causes someone to lose their job or go to jail that is not a blessing. When we see things through our eyes it causes us to have fear or be anxious.
Sorrows cause us to have more trouble and feel burdens. Through God’s eyes there is a purpose for it and he will provide us peace. Always remember that God will push us through everything as long as we believe in him and trust.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Social Entrepreneur Opens Breast Cancer Center To Honor His Late Mother
- William Tate IV To Become Louisiana State University’s First Black President
- ‘My Story Has The Power To Save Lives’: A Black Mom Living With Heart Disease Shares Her Mother’s Day Wish
- Cori Bush Pushes Back After Using Gender-Inclusive Language During Powerful Testimony On Black Maternal Health
- Tennis Star Naomi Osaka To Open Youth Sports Academies In Los Angeles And Haiti
- North Carolina A&T State University Hits Historic Fundraising Milestone
- Letitia James Files $2.75M Suit Against Right-Wing Voter Operatives Who Targeted Black Voters
- Georgia Judge Sets Trial Date In Ahmaud Arbery Murder Case
- Missing College Student Saniyya Dennis Appears To Have Died By Suicide, DA Says
- Justice For George Floyd: 4 Ex-Cops Involved In His Death Indicted On Civil Rights Charges
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Seeing Things Through God’s Eyes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com