The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: SNL And The President
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Six Deaths Of Men Tied To Ferguson Protests Alarm Activists
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Tony Williams To Announce Mayoral Rematch With Jim Kenney
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- Vigil Held After Police Identify Dead Body As Missing 2-Year-Old Noelani Robinson
- Obama On New Zealand Massacre: We ‘Must Stand Against Hatred In All Its Forms’
- Ericaism: I Had To Get Out Of My Own Way [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Calls The Police On Shotgun Wielding Neighbor, Police Arrest Her Instead [VIDEO]
- New Jersey Teen Goes From Being Homeless To Getting Accepted Into 17 Colleges
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com