The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Domestic Violence, There Is Help [Audio]
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Save Now: UniverSoul Circus Tickets Black Friday Discount Code
- TV ONE Launches New Entertainment Network Cleo TV On January 19th, 2019!
- Atlanta Teacher Violently Pushes Student Who Tapped His Shoulder [Video]
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Four Found ‘Executed’ In West Philly Basement
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: 5,000 Inmates With Hepatitis C Sued Pa. Prisons
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Ivanka Trump Used Personal Email To Send Hundreds Of Emails About Government Business Last Year
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- NRA Told Doctors To ‘Stay In Their Lane’ On Guns And Now There’s A Shooting At Mercy Hospital
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com