Montell Jordan has gone through trials in his marriage and spoke about how God was there for them through all of it. He described it as being devastating and sometimes people will tell you to get out and start over. People sometimes are planning an exit strategy, but they took that off the table.
God helped them put their marriage back together and with him they can withstand anything. Montell rejoiced about how great God is and how thankful he is still with your wife. He wants you to work on it and not look at the options.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Former Youth Pastor Arrested For Alleged Sexual Battery
- Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother,’ Becomes Show’s First Black Winner
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Trump Intends To Sign Border Deal To Avoid Another Shutdown
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Judge Finds Manafort Lied To Investigators In Russia Probe
- Black Celebrity Couples In It For The Long Haul
- Watch: Casey J Shares How Growing Up In Church Shaped Her Adulthood [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Demetrius West Opens Up About The Wonderful Conversations He Has With God
- Black Grandmother Fights Off Machete-Wielding Robbers With Scooter
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Montell Jordan: “If Divorce Is An Option For You, You’ve Got Too Many Options” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com