Montell Jordan has gone through trials in his marriage and spoke about how God was there for them through all of it. He described it as being devastating and sometimes people will tell you to get out and start over. People sometimes are planning an exit strategy, but they took that off the table.
God helped them put their marriage back together and with him they can withstand anything. Montell rejoiced about how great God is and how thankful he is still with your wife. He wants you to work on it and not look at the options.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: Big Sins & Little Distractions [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Have A Problem For Ever Solution [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How History Will Be Made When Meghan Markle Marries Prince Harry [EXCLUSIVE]
- #TheBig3 – #WorkingWhileBlack: White Woman Sees Man Inspecting House And Calls The Cops, But There’s A Twist + More!
- Adiós Schlossberg! Racist Lawyer Evicted And His License Could Be In Jeopardy
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, May 18th, 2018!
- Everything You Need To Throw Your Own Royal Wedding Watch Party
- Is Javen A Pastor Who Sings Or Singer Who’s A Pastor?
- Erica Campbell Tells How A Pastor Handled The Funeral Services Of A Mean Woman [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr. Griffin: GRIFF Thanks God For His Divine Friendships [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Montell Jordan: “If Divorce Is An Option For You, You’ve Got Too Many Options” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com