Montell Jordan has gone through trials in his marriage and spoke about how God was there for them through all of it. He described it as being devastating and sometimes people will tell you to get out and start over. People sometimes are planning an exit strategy, but they took that off the table.
God helped them put their marriage back together and with him they can withstand anything. Montell rejoiced about how great God is and how thankful he is still with your wife. He wants you to work on it and not look at the options.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Obama’s Reading List Includes A Story That Impacts Far Too Many Black Families
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Obama Endorses Illinois Governor Candidate Caught In Racist Conversation
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Tuesday, August 21st, 2018
- Donald Lawrence Talks About What Aretha Franklin Means To Him
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, August 20th, 2018
- Chew Entertainment Announces “Voice Your Inspiration” Contest
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Blame It On Trump: Black Americans Number One Target Of Hate Crimes In The U.S.
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Montell Jordan: “If Divorce Is An Option For You, You’ve Got Too Many Options” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com