Montell Jordan talked about weddings and how they spend thousands of dollars on making this one day great. He believes that they put too much into this day and don’t think about making their marriage successful. People that get married sometimes don’t have a vision on what their future will look like, but know every detail of their wedding.
Montell also talked about how people have an exit strategy instead of an eternal one with their love. He’s been married for 17 years and understands that real love takes work and for people that don’t believe that has it wrong. Montell also talked about a pet peeve he just found out his wife has and it made everyone laugh about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- TYE TRIBBETT AND JEKALYN CARR TAPPED TO CO-HOST THE 36TH ANNUAL STELLAR GOSPEL MUSIC AWARDS
- Dr. Cindy Crusto Becomes First Black Woman Professor In Yale Psychiatry History
- Virginia Middle School Renamed After NASA Trailblazer Katherine Johnson
- Mobile’s First Black Women-Owned Community-Focused Mental Health Center Opens
- Getty Images Launches Initiative To Digitize Historical HBCU Photos
- Brandon Camphor & OneWay Put A Heavenly Spin On “Lift Every Voice” For Juneteenth
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- Gospel Artist Hezekiah Walker Establishes Namesake Gospel Music Center at Virginia Union University
- 5 Historic Landmarks To Visit While Celebrating Juneteenth