Love can be challenging in all relationships. Erica Campbell talked about how when you have a great bond and friends you sacrifice for them. Coming out to events, calling to check up on them really lets them know you care about them.
Make time for people you care about and let them know you love and appreciate them. Erica also mentioned when you make excuses about why you couldn’t support them so many times that’s not being a friend. Try your best and show them love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- R. Kelly Found Guilty Of All Charges In NYC Racketeering & Sex Trafficking Trial
- Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence After COVID Battle & Missing Report: ‘I Died’ [VIDEO]
- Over A Year After George Floyd’s Murder, Minneapolis Residents Organize To Expand Public Safety Housing Opportunity
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Thanks God For “Leading The Way” To Overcoming His COVID Battle
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- Sex and the City Star, Willie Garson, Dead at 57
- RIP Anthony ‘A.J.’ Johnson: GoFundMe Launches As Fans Mourn Latest ‘Friday’ Star To Die
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Passes Away
- HBCU Alumna Aims To Increase Representation In The Film Industry Through Scholarship Competition
Love Talking: Love Will Stretch You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com