Have you been trying to eat better to lose weight? Dr. Ian Smith talks about his new diet “Clean 20.” In this books he provides people with tools to eat healthier and on average most have lost 10 pounds using this diet.
Dr. Ian wants you to get rid of the foods that contain artificial chemicals, which can lead to you feeling sluggish and not active. In this book he also provided people with different groceries you can buy as well as exercises you can do. Make sure to listen to the full interview so Dr. Ian Smith can help you!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cece Winans Introduces New Single ‘That’s My King’ [LISTEN]
- Jackson State Paid $800K To End Decades-Long HBCU Football Tradition, Documents Show
- Hydeia Broadbent, World-Renowned HIV/AIDS Activist, Dies at 39
- The Warren Shadd Story | Dr. Willie Jolley
- [CLICK HERE] Enter in to win tickets to the One Hallelujah tour!
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- Malcolm X Assassination: Ben Crump To Introduce New Witnesses In Conspiracy Case
- Black Man Falsely ID’ed As ‘Illegal Immigrant’ At Kansas City Chiefs Parade Shooting Has Life Ruined By GOP Lies
- What Did You Just Say? The Top 24 Gen Z Slang Phrases That Leave Older Generations Confused
- A Prayer for Godly Leadership by Rev. Dr. Ralph Martino [LISTEN]
Dr. Ian Smith Gives Easy Ways To Eat Clean [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
What are the benefits of having faith?
Ex-Hubby Kevin Hunter Sues ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ For Wrongful Termination
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Owners of Tony Luke’s Cheesesteak Chain Sentenced to Prison in $8M Tax Fraud Scheme
Escaped Philadelphia Teen Prisoner Shane Pryor Captured by U.S. Marshals
Report: Eagles to Hire Cowboys Former Offensive Coordinator, Kellen Moore
One Vote 2024: Urban One Launches Initiative To Empower Black Voters
Why Being Friends Helps You Stay Together | Dr. Willie Jolley