Callers talk to Erica Campbell about pushing kids to grow up and it was quite interesting. One caller spoke about how her mother was there for her brothers more than her. She tried to make her daughters independent and hold on to the boys more. The caller even mentioned one of her brothers cried because he couldn’t fry chicken like his mom.
Another caller who is a teacher spoke about how you must let children make certain decisions. He noticed that in the classroom kids always look for someone to make decisions for them and they can’t think independently. Let us know when you think is a good time to push your kids to grow up.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cece Winans Introduces New Single ‘That’s My King’ [LISTEN]
- Jackson State Paid $800K To End Decades-Long HBCU Football Tradition, Documents Show
- Hydeia Broadbent, World-Renowned HIV/AIDS Activist, Dies at 39
- The Warren Shadd Story | Dr. Willie Jolley
- [CLICK HERE] Enter in to win tickets to the One Hallelujah tour!
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- Malcolm X Assassination: Ben Crump To Introduce New Witnesses In Conspiracy Case
- Black Man Falsely ID’ed As ‘Illegal Immigrant’ At Kansas City Chiefs Parade Shooting Has Life Ruined By GOP Lies
- What Did You Just Say? The Top 24 Gen Z Slang Phrases That Leave Older Generations Confused
- A Prayer for Godly Leadership by Rev. Dr. Ralph Martino [LISTEN]
Get Up Poll: When Do You Push Your Kids To Grow Up? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
What are the benefits of having faith?
Ex-Hubby Kevin Hunter Sues ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ For Wrongful Termination
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Owners of Tony Luke’s Cheesesteak Chain Sentenced to Prison in $8M Tax Fraud Scheme
Escaped Philadelphia Teen Prisoner Shane Pryor Captured by U.S. Marshals
Report: Eagles to Hire Cowboys Former Offensive Coordinator, Kellen Moore
One Vote 2024: Urban One Launches Initiative To Empower Black Voters
Why Being Friends Helps You Stay Together | Dr. Willie Jolley